Sunday, December 25, 2011

Sky Time.

Sky is the oldest one of the group.  He will be 9 yrs in a few weeks.  But he still runs like a pup!  Sky is probably the loudest and one of the most excited to get out on the trail. I find myself paying close attention to his gait, mainly body language.  I constantly consider retiring him into normal house dog, I dont think he'd have anything to do with that.  In fact I think he would get depressed to the point where it would do him bad than good hanging out in retirement. There are times during a tour where I can tell he's a little fatigued than the rest of his brothers and sisters. At that point I just un-hook him and let him run free.  It's good for Sky and the team.  They both chase each other down and it creates a more exciting tour for our guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment